COP 2 proposal

Friday 25 November 2016

Images that relate to my quote

Image result for mono print


Image result for gig posters screen print


Image result for william morris art

Image result for shepard fairey art











Image result for mistakes in art

I looked at both digital and analogue concepts when searching for images. I wanted to see the comparison between digital and analogue art. I stumbled across a few really interesting pieces of work, like Melanie Rothschild who creates objects with dried paint, from her initial 'mistake' when she accidentally spilled paint on her floor. I discovered that a lot of modern festival sub culture posters are screen prints (analogue style) which shows that the younger generation are starting to be really drawn by the niche, unique, redundant style of art which suggests it will come back into fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment